Mar 01, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 07, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AIMA UGAT BHM Counselling FAQ
1) How to obtain duplicate UGAT Score Card?
Duplicate Score Card can be obtained by following the procedure given below:-
- Application on plain paper requesting for a duplicate score card
- Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card which was handed over at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator.
- Self addressed envelope having :
- Size 24cms x 12cms (approx)
- Candidate's address written in capitals
- Postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed for sending by Speed Post.
The above documents are to be sent at the address mentioned below:-
Centre for Management Services
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi-110 003.
2) How many MIs participate in UGAT? Do they keep on changing or remain the same? Is there a same admission criterion for each & every Institute?
The number of participating MI's may vary. The number of MI's keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for every institute are different. For further information you may contact the MIs/Universities of your choice. The list of various MIs/Universities is available in UGAT bulletin and AIMA website along with the admission notification. It may be worthwhile to go through the website of the MIs for detailed information.
3) How the placement activities are conducted in AIMA?
AIMA is blessed with a strong industry network (3000 corporate members and 30000 professionals as individuals members). With such industry support and a strong alumni network of more than 1500 students, AIMA students are very well accepted in the corporate world.
4) Does AIMA provide placement assistance to all its students?
Students in Delhi & NCR centres are directly attached with AIMA-CME for their placement assistance. Outside Delhi candidates needs to contact their respective centres for placement support.
5) What is the process to enroll for placement activities with AIMA?
Interested students just need to send their CVs as a word attachment to email@example.com to register for placement activities with AIMA-CME. Hard copies are not entertained now.
6) What kind of job openings one can expect for fresher?
As a fresher in the first 2 modules one can expect on the job trainings (with or without stipend), or short duration jobs in their area of interest. It is after the specialization module normally that one can get a full-time job in his / her functional area. For the complete detail, please feel free to contact the placement cell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Which all Institutes will be granting admission on the basis of UGAT entrance examination score?
The number of participating Member Institutes may vary. The numbers of management institutes accepting UGAT score keeps on changing from test to test.
8) Are the courses BHM offered by AIMA-CME recognized?
Yes, AIMA BHM are recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Govt. of India.