Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech (Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech - 2016)
Feb 16, 2016
May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech Counselling FAQ
1) What are the Courses offered at AUAT in M.Tech ?
- M. Tech. in Civil Engineering (CEN)
- M. Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- M. Tech. in Electrical Engineering (EEN)
- M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (MEN).
2) How do I obtain my degree/certificate for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) M. Tech.?
To obtain the degree/certificate one may write to : New Town Campus IIA/27, New Town, Kolkata-700 156, India.
3) You are asking only the SC/ST/PwD candidates to upload the category certificate. What about the OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates? Do they have to upload the category certificate too for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) M. Tech. ?
No. Category certificate is required at this stage only to claim the concessional rate for the application fee. The category of the candidate has been captured for general information purpose only.
4) Do all students get hostel facilities?
The hostel is located 17, Haji Md. Mohsin Square, Kolkata-700016. Sixty percent of its berths are reserved for the accommodation of Aliah University students studying in Islamic Theology and Mumtazul Muhaddethin (M. M.). Students are admitted in the hostel strictly on merit basis and on production of documentary evidence of their permanent residence.
5) Is Aliah University a U.G.C. Government Recognized University?
Aliah University is a UGC,AICTE and NCTE approved Autonomous Institution under the Dept. of Minority Affairs and Madrash Education,Govt. of West Bengal.
6) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
7) What is the Counselling fee?
Counselling fee is the payment made by a candidate to show his/her seriousness/commitment in taking admission in any of the participating NLU(s). Counselling fee is not a separate fee, it is the adjustable advance paid which subsequently gets adjusted at the time of admission from the fee payable to the respective University by a candidate.
8) Is there any reservation available on domicile basis in any of the Aliah University?
Yes, Some of the participating Law Universities have provision of domicile based reservations for which the candidates are advised to refer to official website.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place