Allahabad University LFAT (BA LLB-Hons) (AU LFAT - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 08, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
AU LFAT Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for LLM program at Allahabad University ?
Fee (Approximate) Rs. Rs.38,000/- .
2) Does Allahabad University provide Hostel Facility?
- Hostel facility is available on a very limited level. Students Can get it merit?cum?need basis. Preference is given to outstation students.
- Shatabdi Boys’ Hostel Kalpana Chawla Memorials’ Hostel of the University which are well equipped on modern hostel especially built for students prosecuting professional courses are allotted to the students of B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) The hostel has 24 Hrs internet facility, indoor games, television and telephone (only for incoming calls).
3) What is the University role in the placement of students?
- The cell has been inaugurated by Hon’ble Mr. Justice F.I.Rebello, Chief Justice, Allahabad High Court on 4th Sep.2010. The inaugural function was also graced by Justice Sunil Ambwani, Justice Rakesh Tiwari, Justice AshokBhushan and Justice R.D.Khare.
- The cell has been founded vouchsafing the objective of holistic development of personality of students and to provide them with adequate exposure to the competitive world and job opportunities.
4) Does the University offer any scholarships to meritorious candidates?
- It aims at encouraging excellence in performance. Three students scoring highest marks in order or merit will be awarded scholarship of the value of Rs. 1000/?, Rs. 800/?, Rs. 500/?, per month respectively in each semester.
- This facility may create a healthy environment of competition amongst the students and result in betterment of both students and the Department. In the first semester the criterion for awarding these scholarships shall be the Test?Score of the candidates and in the second and the subsequent semesters the criterion shall be the overall score of the candidates in the semester preceding the one in which the scholarships are to be awarded.
- One scholarship instituted by the University w.e.f. the secession 2007?08 on the request of Mr. Mahesh Srivastava, NRI. One Gold Medal instituted in the memory of Late Smt. Naraini Sahai to be given to the B.A. LL.B (Hones). Last semester student who obtains first position in the said course. The Gold Medal shall be called “Smt.Naraini Sahai Gold Medal”
- A minimum of Rs. 5000 has been provided for organizing Moot Court and other like academic activities as Prize Money for the winner and runner by the “KIRSHNA VIRENDRA TRUST, ALLAHABAD”.
5) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
6) Can parents attend the counseling instead of the candidate?
No, physical presence of the candidate is a must on the day of counseling.
7) Is the loan facility available only to candidates who belong to NCR?
No, Loan facility is available for all students belong to anywhere in India. However, normally Banks prefer to give loan to the candidates residing in their catchment area.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place