Alliance Common Law Admissions Test(B.A./B.B.A LLB-Hons) (ACLAT - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jan 28, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
Feb 07, 2016
ACLAT Counselling FAQ
1) Is Alliance a recognized university? Is it recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.Alliance University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
2) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for Alliance School of Law (Alliance University ) ?
Fee to be paid:-
- Total Amount Payable Rs 10,00,000/-(Indian Nationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:-Rs 12,00,000/-(NRI & SAARCNationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:- $23,000 (Other Foreign Nationals (USD))
- Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Alliance University School of Law” Payable at Bangalore.
- All costs associated with the International Exchange Programs such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and related expenses will be additional and shall be borne by the student.
- Candidates who wish to pay the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent in INR based on exchange rate then prevailing.
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India and for candidates who have applied under NRI Category.
- All students are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of ?10,000/- along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
- All students are required to pay ?3,000/- towards the membership of Alliance Alumni Association and ?1,500/- towards the convocation fees along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
3) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year Alliance University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates
These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
4) What are the placement status?
The Internship and Placement (IP) Cell of the Alliance School of Law works round the year in building relationships and networking with legal professionals from across multiple sectors. The IP Cell is dedicated to advising, training and facilitating legal luminary interaction sessions for students, as well as, providing them with the latest information and opportunities on law internships and final placement opportunities.
The IP Cell constantly liaises with law firms and renowned legal practitioners to update prospective recruiters on the students' competencies, availability, background and interests to secure a commitment for campus placements even while it assists graduating students in securing positions in leading national and international law firms.
5) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
Alliance University has magnificent infrastructure comparable to the best in the world. Some of the outstanding features include:
- State-of-the-art ambience created by the appropriate use of technology
- Spacious seminar halls with excellent acoustics for interactions with practitioners and other professionals
- Amphitheater classrooms
- An information technology backbone for seamless integration
- An excellent library with unmatched brilliance and aesthetics
- Halls of residence for students
- Residential accommodation for faculty and staff
- A food court built to the highest standards of hygiene
- Administrative block
- Departmental stores
- Fitness center
- Recreational facilities
- Healthcare center, and
- Many more features that provide a unique learning and living experience to all residents.
6) What are the Courses offered at Alliance School of Law ?
Below are the Programmes offered in Law:-
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years).
7) What are Awards and Recognitions in Alliance School of Law?
- Recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi
- "GHRDC Law School Survey 2016" has ranked Alliance School of Law in the category of Promising Law Schools
- Eighth in Southern India
- Higher Education Review has recognised Alliance School of Law among "Educational Institutes of India (category-Law)".
8) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
9) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place