Alliance Management Aptitude Test (MBA) (AMAT - 2015)
Sep 13, 2015
Dec 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2016
AMAT Counselling FAQ
1) Is the University MBA Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
2) Is there any weightage for the work experience?
Yes. The candidates with relevant work experience will be preferred.
3) What does the selection process comprises of?
The Admission Selection Process is comprised of:
- Alliance Management Aptitude test (AMAT)
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The College also uses other parameters for admission such as scholastic and extracurricular record, and full time, relevant work experience. The selection of the candidate to the course will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process
4) What are the placement status?
The placement of the students in the year 2011 has almost started and about 100 companies have already visited the Alliance School Business for the campus placement. Few of the companies which visited the Alliance School Business are : HCL Technologies Ltd.,Tata Consultancy Services,Titan Industries Ltd.,TVS Motor Company,ICICI Bank,IBM,Wipro Technologies,The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts,Infosys BPO,HSBC InvestDirect (India) Ltd.,Genpact,Google., Deloitte.
5) What are the specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University )?
The specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University ) are:-
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
* The subject titles and contents are subject to change based on the University directives.
** Specialization areas are offered subject to having a minimum enrollment.
6) What is the fee structure for the programs at AMAT(MBA)?
7) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
8) In case of queries on MBA program whom do I contact?
Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University
19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya
Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India
Tel.: +91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494.
9) Is hostel accommodation available for the students?
1. The demand draft should be made in favor of “Alliance University” payable at
2. The hostel fee is expected to be revised every six months.
3. Hostel rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to Availability.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place