Aug 01, 2017
Aug 26, 2017
Aug 27, 2017
Sep 10, 2017
AMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Alliance University is among the top universities in India and Its MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business is ranked among the top MBA program in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses offered by Alliance School of Business (ASB), Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
The School enjoys a good level of satisfaction from its recruiting partners. Top brands and companies are consistent recruiters from the B-school and even visit it more than once in a year in search of exceptional talent from among its graduates.
Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit. It requires a high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC apart from AMAT.
Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
Selection Process for the Admission into MBA and PGDM comprise:
A.Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
C.Oral Extempore Presentation
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year for the admission to management and various UG & PG programmes. The selection procedure involves a procedure which is followed by counselling. The candidates can check both counselling and selection process here.
Selection Procedure: -
The selection process of AMAT involves three stages: -
- Short listing of the candidates basing on the marks secured in AMAT.
- The second stage is Oral Extempore Presentation.
- The final stage is a Personal Interview (PI).
- Apart from the stages mentioned above, the candidates will also be selected as per their previous academic performance as well as extra-curricular activities.
- The shortlisted candidates after the three stages of the interview must attend the counselling for the verification of certificates, seat allotment and payment of course fee.
AMAT Counselling FAQ
1) Is the University MBA Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
2) Is there any weightage for the work experience?
Yes. The candidates with relevant work experience will be preferred.
3) What does the selection process comprises of?
The Admission Selection Process is comprised of:
- Alliance Management Aptitude test (AMAT)
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The College also uses other parameters for admission such as scholastic and extracurricular record, and full time, relevant work experience. The selection of the candidate to the course will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process
4) What are the placement status?
The placement of the students in the year 2011 has almost started and about 100 companies have already visited the Alliance School Business for the campus placement. Few of the companies which visited the Alliance School Business are : HCL Technologies Ltd.,Tata Consultancy Services,Titan Industries Ltd.,TVS Motor Company,ICICI Bank,IBM,Wipro Technologies,The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts,Infosys BPO,HSBC InvestDirect (India) Ltd.,Genpact,Google., Deloitte.
5) What are the specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University )?
The specializations offered at Alliance Ascent College(Alliance University ) are:-
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
* The subject titles and contents are subject to change based on the University directives.
** Specialization areas are offered subject to having a minimum enrollment.
6) What is the fee structure for the programs at AMAT(MBA)?
g>Towards acceptance of the provisional
g>admission offer (Non-refundable)
7) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
8) In case of queries on MBA program whom do I contact?
Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University
19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya
Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India
Tel.: +91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494.
9) Is hostel accommodation available for the students?
g>Hostel Security Deposit
the hostel security deposit will be refunded
d of the course)
cy room with vegetarian meals for a period of six months
1. The demand draft should be made in favor of “Alliance University” payable at
2. The hostel fee is expected to be revised every six months.
3. Hostel rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to Availability.