Aug 01, 2017
Aug 26, 2017
Aug 27, 2017
Sep 10, 2017
AMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Alliance University is among the top universities in India and Its MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business is ranked among the top MBA program in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses offered by Alliance School of Business (ASB), Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
The School enjoys a good level of satisfaction from its recruiting partners. Top brands and companies are consistent recruiters from the B-school and even visit it more than once in a year in search of exceptional talent from among its graduates.
Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit. It requires a high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC apart from AMAT.
Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
Selection Process for the Admission into MBA and PGDM comprise:
A.Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
C.Oral Extempore Presentation
The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year for the admission to management and various UG & PG programmes. The selection procedure involves a procedure which is followed by counselling. The candidates can check both counselling and selection process here.
Selection Procedure: -
The selection process of AMAT involves three stages: -
- Short listing of the candidates basing on the marks secured in AMAT.
- The second stage is Oral Extempore Presentation.
- The final stage is a Personal Interview (PI).
- Apart from the stages mentioned above, the candidates will also be selected as per their previous academic performance as well as extra-curricular activities.
- The shortlisted candidates after the three stages of the interview must attend the counselling for the verification of certificates, seat allotment and payment of course fee.