Aug 01, 2017
Aug 26, 2017
Aug 27, 2017
Sep 10, 2017
AMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Alliance University conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year for the admission to management and various UG & PG programmes. The selection procedure involves a procedure which is followed by counselling. The candidates can check both counselling and selection process here.
Selection Procedure: -
The selection process of AMAT involves three stages: -
- Short listing of the candidates basing on the marks secured in AMAT.
- The second stage is Oral Extempore Presentation.
- The final stage is a Personal Interview (PI).
- Apart from the stages mentioned above, the candidates will also be selected as per their previous academic performance as well as extra-curricular activities.
- The shortlisted candidates after the three stages of the interview must attend the counselling for the verification of certificates, seat allotment and payment of course fee.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place