Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test(B.Tech) (AUEET - 2015)
Sep 13, 2015
Dec 13, 2015
Jan 30, 2016
AUEET Counselling FAQ
1) Is Alliance a recognized university? Is it recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.Alliance University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
2) What are the specializations/courses offered at Alliance College of Engineering and Design (Alliance University )?
Various B.Tech branches offered by the Alliance University are -
- B. Tech. (CE)
- B. Tech. (ME)
- B. Tech. (EEE)
- B. Tech. (ECE)
- B. Tech. (AE)
- B. Tech. (CSE)
- B. Tech. (IT).
3) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
4) What is the fee structure for the programs at AUEET(B.Tech)?
Fee to be paid:-
- Total Amount Payable ?7,20,000/-(Indian Nationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:-?8,64,000/-(NRI & SAARCNationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:- $16,560 (Other Foreign Nationals (USD))
1. Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” Payable at Bangalore.
2. All costs associated with the International Exchange Programs such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and related expenses will be additional and shall be borne by the student.
3. Candidates who wish to pay the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent in INR based on exchange rate then prevailing.
4. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India and for candidates who have applied under NRI Category.
5. All students are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of ?10,000/- along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
6. All students are required to pay ?3,000/- towards the membership of Alliance Alumni Association and ?1,500/- towards the convocation fees along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
5) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year Alliance University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates
- These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
6) What are the placement status?
The placement of the students in the year 2011 has almost started and about 100 companies have already visited the Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the campus placement. Few of the companies which visited the Alliance College of Engineering and Design are : HCL Technologies Ltd.,Tata Consultancy Services,Titan Industries Ltd.,TVS Motor Company,ICICI Bank,IBM,Wipro Technologies,The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts,Infosys BPO,HSBC InvestDirect (India) Ltd.,Genpact,Google., Deloitte.
7) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place