Apr 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AMEEE Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the programs at Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics (AME)?
Fee structure for AME:-
Admission Fee :-Rs.50,000/-(One Time)
Caution Money:- Rs.10000/-(One time) refundable
Tuition Fee :- Rs. 50,000/- for each semester .
2) What does the Counseling process comprises of?
The counseling of the AMEEE will be scheduled from First week of June. The candidates will have to download their counseling letters while checking their results.
While attending counseling candidates have to bring these documents:
- Attested Photocopies of Mark sheets and certificates of 10thand 12th class
- Original mark sheets of 10th and 12th class for verification
- 4 passport size color photos
- Demand Draft of Rs. 25000/- in favor of Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, Payable at Gurgaon.
3) Whether IIA - Gurgaon and its AME course is recognized/ approved by Govt. authorities?
Yes, both "Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics’’, Gurgaon and its AME course" are recognized/ approved by DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. To check our approval status.
4) What is the dual qualification programme provided by the institute?
Dual qualification program run by this institute is AME + B.Tech or AME + Diploma which is a unique feature that too within the same time and same tution fee (1 year extra for B.Tech).
5) What is the difference between an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and Aerospace Engineering?
AMEs deal with maintaining the airworthiness of an aircraft and also certifying that it is fit for flight. Aerospace Engineering is concerned with designing and building an aircraft or spacecraft.
6) What qualification can I obtain from the training?
Upon completion of the program, you will be issued a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering as part of the tertiary academic requirement and also a frozen licence.
7) What is the difference between pursuing a Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and a Licensed based program?
Generally, the aviation industry requires an individual to have a licence to certify an aircraft. In most cases, degree holders are required to acquire a licence before they are able to become a full fledged AME, which entails the completion of the Licensing Program. Acquiring a licence is the fastest route to becoming a Licensed AME.
8) Do all students get hostel facilities?
- Available on a first come first served basis, subject to availability of seats.
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Both hostel comprise spacious and well furnished rooms.
- Regular and monitored study of the students, for which three hours are fixed as study hours.
- One hour is fixed when students can get their academic problem solved under the guidance of an instructor.
- Frequent medical checkup of the students.
- Outdoor and Indore sport Facility.
- If any student opts for hostel facility, he has to complete his stay for one year. In case he wants to withdraw his candidature from hostel after that, he has to give notice before three months.