Jan 15, 2016
May 18, 2016
May 23, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
AMU Law EE Counselling FAQ
1) What is the counseling process comprises of?
Aligarh Muslim University will be conducting counselling of AMU law admissions to 220 BA LLB seats offered at three campuses of the University. Candidates will be called for counselling under different categories – Nomination Category, chance memo category and provisional seat allotment category. The candidates for each category need to attend the counselling as per the scheduled date and time for document verification and reporting at counselling venue. The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of AMU BA LLB will be allotted seats.
2) Which documents are required at the time of Admission?
The following Documents are required at the time of Admission:
- B.A.LL.B. (5 year course)
- H.S.C. Mark List Original + Attested Photocopy
- H.S.C. Leaving Certificate Original + Attested Photocopy
- Migration Certificate (If out of Maharashtra Student)
- S.S.C. Mark List Attested Photocopy
- S.S.C. School Leaving Certificate Attested Photocopy /S.S.C Passing Certificate (Proof of Date of Birth)
- Gap Certificate (if required)
- Passport Size Photo – 2.
3) Does AMU university provide Hostel Facility?
A special feature of the University is its residential character with most of the staff and students residing on the campus. AMU is truly representative of the country's multi-religious, multi-racial and multi-lingual character. At Aligarh, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians come from all parts of the country - right from Kashmir to Kerala and from Gujarat to Assam - bringing with them different cultural traditions. They live here on the campus in the same rooms, dine on the same tables, play on the same grounds, and share together the joys and concerns of residential life. This traditional and harmonious corporate living has made a major contribution to the development of a broad, cosmopolitan and secular attitude in Aligarh.
Note:-There are 19 Halls of Residence and one Non-Resident Students Centre (NRSC). (13 Halls of Residence for boys and 04 for Girls).
4) How big is the campus?
The campus is Spread over 467.6 hectares in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education.