Feb 29, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AP LAWCET Counselling FAQ
1) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET website. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact the APICET office. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or can contact on this number: 0891 - 2579797.
2) I qualified in AP LAWCET. What should I do now?
The candidates have to keep watching their local news papers for possible Admission Notifications released by the University. Students needs to have to apply to individual universities to appear for Counselling Session where they can choose their desired college and get admission.
3) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
4) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
5) What is counseling and web counseling?
The counseling is a process to verify original documents and details of qualified candidates to confirm that he/she has is genuine and not a fake. And web counseling is a online process to select candidates their desired institutes after certificate verification.
6) Who eligible to attend counseling?
Those candidates who successfully qualified APECET and get good merit rank they all can attend for certificate verification at nearest counseling center with required documents and printout of rank card, hall ticket downloaded from website.
7) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
8) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are
- Tenth class pass certificate
- Intermediate Marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates)
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates)
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates) .
9) Should I attend web counseling in my home district only?
There is no restriction that a candidate has to attend web counseling in his home district only. He/ She can attend anywhere in the state. There are around 50 Help Line Centers in the state for web counseling.