Jun 19, 2017
Jul 16, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Aug 14, 2017
AUPET 2017 - Counselling Updates
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts AUPET(Andhra University Postgraduate Entrance Test) Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the AUPET Examination.
- The final selection of your will be based on the overall rank.
- The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
- Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted you will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
- The concerned university reserves the right to deny entry into AUPET if the University finds the antecedents of the you are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the you are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUPET, your rank can be cancelled and the you can be denied admission into any program under AUPET or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the university concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
Cancellation of seats :
Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of first phase and 80% refund before completion of second phase counselling and with no fee refund after second phase of counselling.
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres you should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUPET Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where you are last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Students opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.