Feb 09, 2017
Apr 21, 2017
Apr 28, 2017
May 06, 2017
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017 - Counselling Updates
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) is conducted for admission to Medical and Agriculture courses offered by the colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Procedure: -
- Selection is done only on the basis of merit list prepared after announcement of result.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET will be a deciding factor for admission. Candidate also has to clear the cutoff of the respective academic year.
- Candidates can download the admit cards from the University Website.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
- It is important that candidates register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centres by paying counselling process fee.
- Verify all the details mentioned on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, Minority, category, date of birth, Special Reservation category, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc.
- Selection of courses & Colleges should be done after applying for the counselling process and arrange them in the order of preference.
- After completing certificate verification process you are needed to follow following for entering the options on web:-
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, Local area, special reservation category, etc. and result will be available online.
- You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Separate instructions will be placed on the website after the allotment of seats regarding Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling.
Certificates to be produced by all you are following:-
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEAMCET-2016 Rank Card, Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.