Andhra Pradesh EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) (AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) - 2017)
Feb 09, 2017
Apr 21, 2017
Apr 28, 2017
May 06, 2017
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017 - Counselling Updates
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) is conducted for admission to Medical and Agriculture courses offered by the colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Procedure: -
- Selection is done only on the basis of merit list prepared after announcement of result.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET will be a deciding factor for admission. Candidate also has to clear the cutoff of the respective academic year.
- Candidates can download the admit cards from the University Website.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
- It is important that candidates register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centres by paying counselling process fee.
- Verify all the details mentioned on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, Minority, category, date of birth, Special Reservation category, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc.
- Selection of courses & Colleges should be done after applying for the counselling process and arrange them in the order of preference.
- After completing certificate verification process you are needed to follow following for entering the options on web:-
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, Local area, special reservation category, etc. and result will be available online.
- You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Separate instructions will be placed on the website after the allotment of seats regarding Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling.
Certificates to be produced by all you are following:-
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEAMCET-2016 Rank Card, Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
- This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) Are the Help Line Centres (HLCs) meant for appearing EAMCET entrance test?
No. This information is required for certificate verification and options entry at the time of Counseling for admission to professional courses. The schedule will be notified by the competent authority at a later date.
3) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers (Polytechnic colleges) will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are
- Tenth class pass certificate
- Intermediate Marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates)
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates)
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates).
4) Should I attend web counseling in my home district only?
There is no restriction that a candidate has to attend web counseling in his home district only. He/ She can attend anywhere in the state. There are around 50 Help Line Centers in the state for web counseling.
5) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official EAMCET website. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact the EAMCET office. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
6) Do all Medical colleges follow local, non-local ranking criteria or is there any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges?
There is no any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges regarding local and non-local status.
7) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
8) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place