AP EAMCET(Engineering ) (AP EAMCET(BTech) - 2017)
Feb 19, 2017
Apr 19, 2017
Apr 24, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017 - Counselling Updates
APSCHE and JNTU Anantapur is being conducted every year Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET ) for the admission to B.E. / B.Tech course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Your selection based on the ranked in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for this academic year only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the University Website.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
- You have to register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centres by paying process fee.
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
- You are required to do the selection of courses & Colleges and arrange them in the order of priority.
- After completing certificate verification process you are needed to follow following for entering the options on web:-
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web.
- You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Separate instructions will be placed on the website after the allotment of seats regarding Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling.
Certificates to be produced by all you are follwing:-
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEAMCET-2016 Rank Card, Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:-
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
AP EAMCET(BTech) Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) Are the Help Line Centres (HLCs) meant for appearing EAMCET entrance test?
No. This information is required for certificate verification and options entry at the time of Counseling for admission to professional courses. The schedule will be notified by the competent authority at a later date.
3) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers (Polytechnic colleges) will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are
- Tenth class pass certificate
- Intermediate Marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates)
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates)
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates).
4) Should I attend web counseling in my home district only?
There is no restriction that a candidate has to attend web counseling in his home district only. He/ She can attend anywhere in the state. There are around 50 Help Line Centers in the state for web counseling.
5) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official EAMCET website. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact the EAMCET office. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
6) Do all engineering colleges follow local, non-local ranking criteria or is there any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges?
There is no any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges regarding local and non-local status.
7) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
8) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place