Feb 05, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 16, 2017
AP EAMCET(BTech) 2017 - Counselling Updates
APSCHE and JNTU Anantapur is being conducted every year Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET ) for the admission to B.E. / B.Tech course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Your selection based on the ranked in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for this academic year only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the University Website.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
- You have to register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centres by paying process fee.
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
- You are required to do the selection of courses & Colleges and arrange them in the order of priority.
- After completing certificate verification process you are needed to follow following for entering the options on web:-
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web.
- You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
- Separate instructions will be placed on the website after the allotment of seats regarding Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling.
Certificates to be produced by all you are follwing:-
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEAMCET-2016 Rank Card, Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:-
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.