Feb 17, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 09, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
AP ECET Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack. This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
- You are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET website . Still if you do not find an answer to your question contact the APICET office.
- You can also send an e-mail to the Convener.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at Phone : 0891 - 2579797 .
3) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
4) Is it possible to get seat in second year of B.Pharmacy or B.Tech without this test?
No, you can’t get admission into second year of any above mentioned courses in Andhra Pradesh without writing this test anyway.
5) What is counseling and web counseling?
The counseling is a process to verify original documents and details of qualified candidates to confirm that he/she has is genuine and not a fake. And web counseling is a online process to select candidates their desired institutes after certificate verification.
6) Who eligible to attend counseling?
Those candidates who successfully qualified APECET and get good merit rank they all can attend for certificate verification at nearest counseling center with required documents and printout of rank card, hall ticket downloaded from website.
7) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.