Feb 19, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 07, 2017
Jun 26, 2017
AP ECET 2017 - Counselling Updates
APSCHE and JNTU Anantapur organizes the AP ECET Counseling on behalf of State Government of Andhra Pradesh for students who, besides appearing for AP ECET have attended the Certificate Verification, Registered for AP ECET Online Counseling, Filled Choices for AP ECET Counseling and are waiting for AP ECET Seat Allotment.
Selection Procedure: -
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the AP ECET Examination.
- Based on the performance in AP ECET - Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test - B.Tech Lateral Entry and GD-PI, a final merit list will be posted on the AP ECET website.
- The final admissions process will be completed by last week of June.
- You can attend the counseling by verifying the documents at help line center.
- Depending on the rank card/ score card you will be able to get admission in Engineering colleges.
- Seats will be filled depending on the rank card.
- You will have to carry all original documents and a set of Xerox copy of all documents at the help line center and the allotted institute.
You will need to carry the following documents at the time of counseling
- ECET Rank card/ Admit card
- 10th class/SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate/12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma or Degree marksheet
- Bonafied certification of 7 academic years
- Transfer /Migration certificate
- Caste/Income/PH/NCC/CAP/games/Sports certificate
Selection Process & Counseling for AP ECET:
APSCHE and JNTU Anantapur organizes the AP ECET Counseling on behalf of State Government of Andhra Pradesh for students who, besides appearing for AP ECET have attended the Certificate Verification, Registered for AP ECET Online Counseling, Filled Choices for AP ECET 2016 Counseling and are waiting for AP ECET Seat Allotment.
The seats are allocated basis the following factors:
- Result of AP ECET
- The first preference for admission to the degree programme in Information Technology (IT) and Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) will be given to candidates who have obtained their Diploma in IT and CSE respectively.
- Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) will be considered and should have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- The first preference for admission into the degree programme in Biotechnology will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Biotechnology.
- Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET – FDH Examination in electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders vide GO.Ms. No. 49.
AP ECET Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack. This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
- You are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET website . Still if you do not find an answer to your question contact the APICET office.
- You can also send an e-mail to the Convener.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at Phone : 0891 - 2579797 .
3) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
4) Is it possible to get seat in second year of B.Pharmacy or B.Tech without this test?
No, you can’t get admission into second year of any above mentioned courses in Andhra Pradesh without writing this test anyway.
5) What is counseling and web counseling?
The counseling is a process to verify original documents and details of qualified candidates to confirm that he/she has is genuine and not a fake. And web counseling is a online process to select candidates their desired institutes after certificate verification.
6) Who eligible to attend counseling?
Those candidates who successfully qualified APECET and get good merit rank they all can attend for certificate verification at nearest counseling center with required documents and printout of rank card, hall ticket downloaded from website.
7) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.