Mar 19, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 30, 2016
ATIT Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at ICFAI Foundation in B.Tech ?
- B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Electronics & Communications Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering).
2) What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of Admission?
The selected candidate has to submit the attested copies of the qualifying exam(10+2) certificate, Class X and Class XII mark sheets, Birth Certificate, Transfer/Migration Certificate by the given date at IFHE, Hyderabad along with the respective original certificates for verification.
3) What is the Selection Procedure for Admission?
- The process of selecting international applicants is on a rolling basis until one month before the commencement of the program. In this process, profile of candidates will be assessed as and when the applications are submitted. Candidates are assessed on the basis of their intellectual readiness (academics) and also on emotional readiness. Emotional readiness includes work experience, extra curricular activities and aptitude for and befitting the institution’s mission of value based leadership.
- The benefit of this process is that students will not have to wait for a long time after applying. Hence, we request the candidates to apply as soon as they are ready. This would help accelerate the entire selection process.
4) Does IFHE provide any Scholarship for students pursuing the B.Tech?
IFHE provides Scholarship for students pursuing the B.Tech. Program. The scholarships are given to the candidates based on their performance in Class XII, or the ranks scored in either of the ATIT exam or JEE (Main)/ State level/ Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests.
The Scholarships are also given on the basis of the candidate’s semester wise performance during the B.Tech. Program. Up to 10% of the students may be awarded with the merit scholarships depending upon the individual’s semester wise performance in addition to the scholarships based on the past educational record.
5) How is the Engineering Branch allotted to the candidate?
The candidate has to indicate 5 preferences of the Branch of Engineering in the Application form. The Branch of engineering is allotted on the basis of candidate’s performance in ATIT/JEE (Main)/ State level / Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests and availability of the seats according to the preference mentioned by the candidate in the application form. The applicants are intimated about their admission and the allotted branch through selection letters by the Admissions Committee.
6) Is the B.Tech. course offered by ICFAI approved by UGC?
ICFAI is a Deemed University declared by Ministry of HRD. The B.Tech course offered by ICFAI is approved by UGC.
7) Where are the campuses for B.Tech Programs of ICFAI?
The ICFAI campuses for B.Tech. Program is located at Dehradun, Jaipur, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura, Jharkhand, Raipur and Hyderabad. They offer eight semester Full time course for B.Tech. Program which is completely campus based.
8) When do the classes for the B.Tech. first semester begin?
The commencement of classes for first semester for B.Tech. program takes place in the month of August.
9) Does the ICFAI Group has academic collaborations with International schools?
The ICFAI is a part of MoU- Memorandum of Understanding with International Schools and primary Institutions across the world. The group provides a good opportunity for students for higher learning and individual growth.