Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA (AUAT BBA+MBA - 2017)
May 17, 2017
May 25, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an entrance examination conducted by Aliah University for the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Aliah University which is located in West Bengal and Kolkata. The qualified candidates will get admission based on the rank in the counselling procedure.
Selection Procedure: -
- A list of the candidates who have qualified in the AUAT 2017 examination will be published on the official website of Aliah university. The shortlisting of the candidates will be made based on the marks they secure in the entrance examination.
- Similarly, a separate list will be prepared for Other State (OS) candidates as well as Physically Challenged (PC) candidates.
- The admission to various programmes will be made through counselling which is conducted rank wise as per merit list.
- The admission which is offered through counselling is only provisional, and the candidature of a candidate will be subjected to cancelled if he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criterion.
- A separate common merit list will be published for B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science as well as MICA programmes. The qualified candidates have to appear for counselling at stipulated date and time. These candidates will be offered the desired course as per the rank in the merit list.
- There will be a separate merit list for each 5-Year Integrated programmes in M.Sc Programmes. The candidates who attend the counselling in the stipulated time and date will be offered admission.
- If the candidate is successful in the entrance test ad applies in A1 Category his/her name will be present in merit lists of Engineering, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Statistics and M.Sc Mathematics. The candidates will have the option to choose only one programme at the time of counselling.
- As soon the candidates choose one programme, his/her name will be automatically cancelled from the other merit lists.
- A separate merit list will be published for three -year MCA, two-year MA/M.Sc, five-year integrated MA (Geography and English), Theology, Arabic and MBA programme. However, the candidates will be allowed to choose only one programme.
- The candidates must note that if he/she does not attend the counselling at stipulated date and time, his/her admission will be offered to the next candidate in the rank.
- The candidates who fail t appear for the counselling in the stipulated time and date have to re-appear after the full exhaustion of the list (probably second list).
- The candidates who will not qualify the entrance examination will be not be allowed to appear for the counselling.
- The appearing candidates who have been successful but the final result is not declared will be allotted conditional admission. However, these candidates must have the final result with necessary eligibility within a month of admission. If not, his or her admission will be cancelled.
It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to attend counselling process to verify their identity and to get them allotted various courses. The candidates must bring the following documents for counselling process:-
- Admit Card
- Marks-Sheet of qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (only for PC candidates)
The candidates must present with original and photocopies of above certificates during the counselling.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place