AUEET (Integrated B.Tech) (AUEET - 2016)
Apr 03, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 22, 2016
AUEET Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack. This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
You are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET website http://www.apicet.net.in. Still if you do not find an answer to your question contact the APICET office. You can also send an e-mail to the Convener.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at Phone : 0891 - 2579797 .
3) What are the Courses/specializations offered at Andhra university ?
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Software Engg.
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Net Working.
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Electrical &Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Electronics & Communications Engg
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Instrumentation Technology
- B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering
- B.Tech. Electro Mechanical/ Chemical / Electronics Engineering.
4) What does the selection process comprises of?
Admission procedure will completely rely on AUEET rank. Certificate verification is also a crucial part of admission procedure where candidates will have to produce following list of documents:
- Original certificate of Intermediate class;
- Rank card and Hall ticket of AUEET 2016;
- Certificate proving your age (You may submit Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent certificate);
- Mark sheets of the qualifying exam;
- Migration certificate;
- Residence certificate or Study certificate for the last seven years;
- Integrated Community Certificate for BC/SC/ST/EBC/Minority category candidates issued by competent authority;
- Four recently taken passport size photograph;
- Income certificate if you are claiming for fee concession, it should be issued by M.R.O/Thasildar.
- Relevant certificate in case you’re claiming for admission under NCC/Sports/PH/CAP quota.
- Service certificate and Discharge certificate of parent needs to be submitted by a child of armed person.
- Candidates also need to produce one set of photocopies for all above specified certificates.
*After completion of admission procedure, original certificates will be returned to candidates.
5) What are the Rules for Cancellation of Seats?
If an individual wants to cancel his/her allotted seat and claimed for the same before completion of first stage then 90% of the total amount will be refunded. After completion of the second stage, only 80% refund will be made by the respective authority.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place