B_MAT - Bharati Vidyapeeth Postgraduate Management Aptitude Test (B-MAT - 2017)
Feb 01, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
Mar 05, 2017
Mar 26, 2017
B-MAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts the Admission Test Bharati Vidyapeeth University Post graduate Management Admission Test (B-MAT) for (Master of Business Adminisration) MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Through BMAT conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune followed by GD/PI
- You shall be selected for admission on the basis of your ranks in the selection list (prepared on the basis of the marks scored at B-MAT Test) and the availability of the seats for the program at the time of counselling and admission
- In case of Students securing equal marks, their relative rank will be determined on the basis of the following order of preference:-
- When the total scores are the same, you will be ranked according to your marks in written test.
- If equal,you will be ranked according to your percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, you will be ranked according to your percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination .
- When all the above scores are the same, you will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
- You must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of your to the seat.
- You must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that you will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be your responsibility to see the result B-MAT and confirm your merit no.
- You should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent.
- You should attend counselling & spot admissions on your own as per the schedule given. You should bring along with them proof of appearing for the BMAT Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of D.D. etc.
- You will be offered a seat in the Institute of your choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for all the institutes and all the courses.
- You will be called for counselling as per your merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular course.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the you have passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs 20/ -stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 4 Passport size recent photographs.
- The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Scheduled bank drawn in the name of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune.
- If you are failing to confirm , the same shall stand cancelled and the resultant vacancy will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the list. However , if you are unable to report in person, you can depute a representative with an authority letter signed by you along with requisite documents and DD of fees .
Selection Procedure for Bharati Vidyapeeth Postgraduate Management Aptitude Test
Candidates aspiring to pursue MBA from Bharati Vidyapeeth University are required to take Bharati Vidyapeeth University Postgraduate Management Aptitude Test (B-MAT).
Based on the rank in the B-MAT merit list, shortlisted candidates are called to attend the next rounds which include:
|Group Discussion or GD||30 marks|
|Personal Interview or PI||20 marks|
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development or IMED has its own predefined internal benchmarks. It consists of a unique 7-tier counselling system and a 5-tier feedback system.
7-Tier Counseling system helps in maintaining high levels of motivation among the students. It comprises of the following:
- Pre-Admission Counselling
- Post- Admission Counselling
- Counselling through PEDC
- Counselling through mentoring
- Counselling through profiling
- Pre-Summer training counselling
- Post Summer training counselling
On the other hand, IMED ensures that the feedback is collected keeping in view all domains which are further accordingly utilized for the well-being and development of everyone. The various feedback systems consist of the following:
- Open loop feedback system
- Fortnightly academic progress report
- CR report
- Student Teacher Assessment Report also known as STAR
- Open sessions with Director
Counseling & Spot Admission
A result list is prepared showing the ranks of candidates based on their performances in the B-CAT or B-MAT Test. Further, the counselling session process is held at Pune in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Unversity as per the prescribed schedule which is specified in the brochure. If a candidate reports after the scheduled time, he/she will be offered a seat as per availability.
Documents required at the time of counselling are as follows. Please carry them in original as well as with duly attested 5 copies of each to be submitted:
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination)
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the college last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed his/her last examination (other than Bharati Vidyapeeth)
- Passing or Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Caste Validity Certificate (for ST/SC candidates)
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Change in name Certificate (if any, for married female students)
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place