Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA (BUAT - 2017)
Mar 05, 2017
May 29, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
BUAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Banasthali University conducts the Banasthali University Aptitude Test (BUAT) for (Master of Business Adminisration) MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- You are first shortlisted on the basis of your performance in the entrance exam. You have to follow the counseling procedures for the allotment of colleges.
- The counseling of Banasthali University Aptitude Test will be conducted by Banasthali University .
- Counseling will be conducted for the merit holders .
- For the counseling the call letters will be distributed on the official sites of the university after the declaration of the results .
- You have to decide your choice of course before you wish to appear for BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH counseling, but based on your ranking you may get the course of your choice.
Documents Required :-
You must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter,
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card,
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH prospect,
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class,
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket,
- Score card (if applicable),
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing,
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority,
- Medical documents mentioned on BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH application form,
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white,
- Other supportive documents mentioned on BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH application form.
Banasthali University conducts Aptitude Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- The qualified candidates in the Banasthali University Aptitude Test for MBA are eligible for the admission to MBA course.
- However, the names of the candidates will be shortlisted basing on the performance in the entrance examination.
- Counselling process follows the selection procedure.
Counselling Process: -
- The counselling process usually commences after the declaration of results.
- The shortlisted candidates have to visit the official website of Banasthali University and confirm the date of the counselling.
- The candidates must have clarity on what course they are going to choose before attending the counselling. However, the candidates will get admission to their desired course as per the marks they secure in the entrance examination.
Documents Required: -
The candidates have to attend the counselling with the below-mentioned documents: -
- Original counselling letter as well as a photocopy of counselling letter.
- Admit card (both original and photocopy).
- Bank draft is mandatory.
- Original and Xerox copies of Class X and Class 12 mark lists and certificates.
- Both Rank Card and Hall Ticket of Banasathali University Aptitude Test.
- Original Provisional and Degree Certificate
- In case if the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Other, they must submit the Caste or Community Certificate.
- The candidates must submit all the medium forms which are mentioned in the Banasathali University application form.
- The candidates must also submit 4-5 passport size photographs either colour or black and white.
- Any other documents which are mentioned in the application form.
BUAT Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at Banasthali University in MBA ?
Following are the Specialization
- FINANCE & BANKING
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- AVIATION MANAGEMENT
2) Is Banasthali Vidyapith residential?
It is a fully residential institution. The admission in hostel starts from class IV onwards.
3) Does Banasthali offer distance learning program?
Banasthali Vidyapith does not offer any program under distance learning.
4) Does Banasthali Vidyapith has any other campus?
The Banasthali Vidyapith presently not offering any other campus.
5) Does Banasthali Vidyapith provide Scholarship?
Yes, there are many schemes helping students financially such as scholarships, for details please see Financial Assistance.
6) Can I study courses in Dance/Horse Riding/Gliding & Flying?
Yes, you can if only you are a full time student of a regular course of Banasthali Vidyapith. All part time courses are open only to full time students of Banasthali Vidyapith.
7) Does Banasthali have a placement cell?
Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ specially in the field of IT, Management, Biotechnology, Textile Design and has a record of almost 100% placement.
8) How can I learn Fresco?
The Fresco camp is arranged for all the artists (male/female) in summer vacation (May/June). For details please contact Dean, Fine Arts.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place