Jan 18, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
BUAT Counselling FAQ
1) What are the specializations offered at Banasthali University in M.tech ?
Following are the Specialization :-
- M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)
- M.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- M.Tech. (Bioinformatics)
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
- M.Tech. (VLSI Design)*
- M.Tech. (Remote Sensing)
- M. Tech. (Computer Science)
- M.Tech.(Information Technology).
2) Is Banasthali Vidyapith residential?
It is a fully residential institution. The admission in hostel starts from class IV onwards.
3) Is it compulsory for the students to live in a hostel?
A student admitted to the Banasthali University has to compulsorily join a hostel of the University unless the student is a ward of some worker of the University and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms .
4) Does Banasthali offer distance learning program?
Banasthali Vidyapith does not offer any program under distance learning.
5) Does Banasthali Vidyapith has any other campus?
The Banasthali Vidyapith presently not offering any other campus.
6) Does Banasthali Vidyapith provide Scholarship?
Yes, there are many schemes helping students financially such as scholarships, for details please see Financial Assistance.
7) Can I study courses in Dance/Horse Riding/Gliding & Flying?
Yes, you can if only you are a full time student of a regular course of Banasthali Vidyapith. All part time courses are open only to full time students of Banasthali Vidyapith.
8) Does Banasthali have a placement cell?
Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ specially in the field of IT, Management, Biotechnology, Textile Design and has a record of almost 100% placement.