Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination(B.Tech) (BEEE - 2016)
Mar 01, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
May 19, 2016
BEEE Counselling FAQ
1) What are the Engineering courses offered at Bharath University?
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers 25 departments of Engineering courses at Bharath University. These are
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aero Space Engineering
- Biomedical Engineerin
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Software and Engineering
- Computer Science with special information security
- Computer Science with Big Data Analytics
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Control Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Tele. Communication Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Nano Technology.
2) What is the selection procedure for admissions to B.Tech programs in Bharath University?
The admissions are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the BEEE marks and that of qualifying examination in the order of merit. In case of two or more candidates scoring same marks in the entrance exam, the selection is made on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination.
3) Is the B.Tech. Course offered by Bharath University approved by UGC?
Yes, the B. Tech. course offered by Bharath University is approved by UGC. The University is also recognized by Union Ministry of Human Resource Development.
4) Where are the campuses of Bharath University?
Bharath University has four campuses, three are located in Chennai and one is located in Puducherry. The University has ties with several corporate and academic institutions.The collaboration with the Industries provides live technical experience to the students through practical applications.
5) Which is the organizing body of Engineering courses of Bharath University?
The engineering faculty of Bharath University is known as Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST). BIST was established in 1984 under the guidance of Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust and was recognized as a deemed university in 2003 by University Grants Commission (UGC).
6) Is there any scholarship scheme for B.Tech. through BEEE from Bharath University?
The Bharath University grants scholarships for its Engineering courses according to the eligilibility of the candidate:
- 100 % of tuition fee is granted as a scholarship to the state toppers of all the boards and to the first 25 ranks of the entrance exam BEEE. It is also given to the students having scored above 95% above marks in the board exams.
- The participants of National level / State level sports competition are also eligible for the 100% fee scholarship.
- 50% fee is granted as scholarship to school toppers and also to the top 26 to 50th rank holders of BEEE.
- The participants of District level / Zonal level sports competition are also eligible for the 50% fee scholarship.
- 25% fee is granted as scholarship to the top 51 to 75th rank holders of BEEE.
- IIT/JEE/AIEEE and state rank holders may also be granted scholarships on the basis of their ranks in respective exams.
7) Does the Bharath University offer Post Graduate Courses in Engineering?
Bharath University also offers Post Graduate courses in M.Tech., MBA and MCA programs. The admission is based on the basis of entrance exams. However, the candidates having a valid GATE score are exempted from entrance examination.
8) What are the engineering courses offered at Bharath University?
The engineering courses offered at Bharath University are Computer Science and Engineering, Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
9) Does Bharath University offer integrated programs also?
Bharath University offers integrated programs like:
- Integrated B.Tech. + MBA, with duration of 5 years
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech., with duration of % years.
- The University also offers integrated Ph.D/ M.S. programs by Research.
10) When are the counseling dates scheduled after qualifying BEEE?
After qualifying BEEE, the counseling is held mostly in the month of February.
11) Is the University involved in the training and placement of the candidates passing out of the University?
Bharath University makes sure that the candidate passing out of the University has a secured future. It has a separate Placement Division. The division provides:
- Industrial visits to have acquaintance with the working and corporate environment
- Counseling and Career Guidance- based on the department of the candidate
- Language skills and Training for the Interviews
- Arranges campus interviews from good and reputed firms across the nation.
12) Does Bharath University offer Hostel Accommodation?
Bharath University offers an adequate fully equipped and separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place