Bharati Vidyapeeth University LLB Entrance Exam (BVU LLB - 2016)
May 22, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 18, 2016
BVU LLB Counselling FAQ
1) What is the intake capacity of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ?
180 seats are filled up every year in the First year of LLB Course.
2) When is the counseling for admissions to the University is conducted?
The counseling for admission of candidates to the University is conducted in the month of June.
3) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
The following certificates in originals along with Self attested 5 copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling:-
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination) (Must be produced at the time of counselling)
- Passing / Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration Certificate from the Board from which the candidate has passed the last examination (other than Maharashtra)
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Character Certificate form the Principal of the School/college last attended
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Change in name Certificate (if any)
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
4) When does the new session begin after admissions into Bharati Vidyapeeth University?
After the admissions, the new session begins in the month of July.
5) What are the contact details of Bharti VidyaPeeth University?
The contact address for the university is
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030
Contact No.: +91-20-24407100, 24407114.
6) Is Bharti Vidyapeeth University UGC recognised?
Bharti Vidyapeeth University is a UGC recognised university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the university are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and rated as ‘A’ Grade. The university is also granted as Grade ‘A’ by Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The degrees awarded by the university are recognised in the country and abroad. There are nearly 29 institutions run by Bharti Vidyapeeth University.
7) Does the university provide Hostel Facility?
There are hostel facilities provided in most of the institutions of the University. They have separate hostel facility for girls and Boys with mess and canteen facilities.
8) How big is the campus?
The campus is situated on 5 acres of land in the picturesque setting of Parsik Hills. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled
Computer lab: Lab has 180 computers.
9) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for LLB?
The annual fee structure for LLB:-Rs. 20,000 /- .
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place