BHU PET M.A. in Mass Communication (BHU PET M.A. in Mass Communication - 2016)
Jan 29, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
Jun 28, 2016
BHU PET M.A. in Mass Communication Counselling FAQ
1) How many seats are available in M.A. in (Mass Communication) in the Banaras Hindu University?
The seats available for M.A. in (Mass Communication) course in the Banaras Hindu University is 38.
2) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The institution has Two Hostels for Boys and almost all Girls are accommodated in different Girls Hostels available in the University.
3) I am unable to travel for my counselling. What do I do?
No problem, we understand there might be extenuating circumstances that prevent your travel. Your admission formalities can be done by an authorized representative carrying proper authorization documents, like your parents or even a friend.
Please remember, fees and original documents are required for completing admission formalities.
4) Is the mess fee included in the hostel fees?
Yes, the mess charges as well as the laundry charges are included in the fee.
5) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
6) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
7) When do I need to pay admission / tuition fee?
The first year fees is paid on the day of counselling/admission. Subsequent fees must be paid on the dates that will be notified through official website.
8) I have submitted my original documents at the time of counselling at the other college. What should I do now?
You should give us an acknowledgement for the deposition of original documents at other institution.
9) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place