Jan 29, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BHU UET B.A.(Hons) Counselling FAQ
1) How many colleges are under the ambit of the Banaras Hindu University ?
The Colleges admitted to the Privileges of the University in the city namely which are as follows: ,
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya, BHU (MMV),
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha,(RGSC) Mirzapur and
- Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, Chetganj (AMPGC);
- Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kamachha (VKM);
- Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat (VCW)
- DAV Post Graduate College, Ausanganj (DAVPGC).
2) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
3) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Yes,The institution has Two Hostels for Boys and almost all Girls are accommodated in different Girls Hostels available in the University.
4) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
5) Is the mess fee included in the hostel fees?
Yes, the mess charges as well as the laundry charges are included in the fee.
6) I am unable to travel for my counselling. What do I do?
No problem, we understand there might be extenuating circumstances that prevent your travel. Your admission formalities can be done by an authorized representative carrying proper authorization documents, like your parents or even a friend.
Please remember, fees and original documents are required for completing admission formalities.
7) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.