Feb 01, 2016
Mar 21, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BCECE Counselling FAQ
1) What is the Counseling process after appearing for BCECE?
- Ranks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam will be the basis of their eligibility for BCECE Counselling. It is must for all candidates to qualify both the stages of the entrance exam to appear in BCECE Counselling. Qualified candidates will also be required to register themselves and apply for the choice filling in order to participate in counselling and seat allotment procedure.
- As per the dates scheduled on the basis of candidates’ ranks in BCECE, they have to report for the handwriting test. Candidates can also participate in the Provisional Allotment process and check their status for the same. All candidates must keep in mind that Provisional Allotment Status should not be considered as the final allocation status. Only the candidates, who will qualify the handwriting test, can download their allotment letter for BCECE. After successful completion of BCECE Counselling, candidates must report to the allotted institutes for admission, fee deposition and document verification.
2) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
3) What is the Counselling fee?
Counselling fee is the payment made by a candidate to show his/her seriousness/commitment in taking admission in any of the participating NLU(s). Counselling fee is not a separate fee, it is the adjustable advance paid which subsequently gets adjusted at the time of admission from the fee payable to the respective University by a candidate.
4) What is the reservation policy?
Candidates who belong to the Bihar state and have a valid caste certificate of Bihar state they will get reservation in the college.
- General :- 50%
- Scheduled Caste(SC) :- 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) :- 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC):-18%
- Backward Class (BC) :-12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG) :- 3%
- Disabled Quota (DQ) :- 3%
5) Which colleges are covered under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)?
The participating Institutes of BCECE will grant admission into various B.Tech courses based on the scocres secured by the students in BCECE.Check the names of the participating instiuties in given below:-
- B.C.E Bhagalpur
- M.I.T Muzaffarpur
- Nalanda college of eng. chandi,Nalanda
- G.C.E gaya
- M.C.E Motihari
- D.C.E Darbhanga
- L.J.P.I.T, chapra.
6) Can the candidate change his/her choice subsequently.
No, Choice once indicated and submitted shall be treated as final.
7) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of my form?
The candidate must have:
- Hard copy of the filled-in form.
- Fee receipt detail
- Auto generated ID and Password.