Jan 18, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 01, 2016
BSAUEEE Counselling FAQ
1) What is the section process after appearing for BSAUEEE?
The candidates are admitted to the B.Tech. programs of the university on the basis of the merit of the candidate in the Engineering Entrance exam as well as in the qualifying exam through counselling held after the BSAUEEE results are declared.
2) What is the selection process for admission to the programs at the University?
The selection of the candidates to the programs at the University is based on the merit of the candidate in the Engineering Entrance exam i.e. BSAUEEE conducted by the university and in the qualifying examination. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are admitted to the B.Tech. Programs through the counselling based on the merit and the preference and the availability of the seats in a particular preferred branch.
3) What are the engineering courses offered at B S Abdur University?
The courses offered at BS Abdur University are:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Computer Science Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Polymer Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Bio Technology,
- Food Bio Technology and
- Cancer Bio Technology.
4) What is the contact email id of the university regarding admissions?
The contact email id for admissions is email@example.com.
5) Does the University offer Post graduate programs in Engineering?
Yes, the university also offers graduate programs in Engineering.
6) IS BS Abdur University UGC recognised?
Located at the outskirts of Chennai City, BS Abdur University is a UGC recognised university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the university are approved by AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and rated as ‘A’ Grade.
7) Does BS Abdur University offer Hostel Accommodation?
BS Abdur University offers an adequate fully equipped and separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus.
8) How does the University assist after the student has finished the course from the university?
The University makes sure that the candidate passing out of the University has a secured future. It has a separate Placement Cell. The Placement Cell has a full time training and Placement officer who assists the students with his extensive work experience. The Training and Placement Cell provides:
- Practices for appearing in the preliminary tests, group discussions and Interviews as conducted by the companies for placements.
- The University has a fully equipped convention centre with auditorium for pre placement discussions.
- The cell arranges campus interviews from good and reputed firms across the nation and worldwide.
The University also has an Industry Institute Partnership cell and Entrepreneurship Development cell that helps to arrange the live industrial training to the students and guides them to turn into entrepreneurs respectively.
9) What are the other courses Under Graduate courses offered by the BS Abdur University?
The University also offers B.Arch. as an Undergraduate program.
10) Does the BS Abdur University offer Research Programs?
There are research programs such as PhD and M.Tech. Programs offered by all the engineering departments of the University. For the research activities within the campus, a Dean is appointed that also acts as a director for the centre for Sponsored Research and Consultancy, created for the students. They also have a ‘Research Board’, consisting of experienced faculty members that guide the students for policy, regulation related matters.