May 08, 2016
May 15, 2016
May 29, 2016
BVP CET B.Tech Counselling FAQ
1) When is the counseling for admissions to the University is conducted?
The counseling for admission of candidates to the University is conducted in the month of June.
2) When does the new session begin after admissions into Bharati Vidyapeeth University?
After the admissions, the new session begins in the month of July.
3) What are the engineering courses available at Bharti Vidyapeeth University?
The under graduate engineering courses available at Bharti Vidyapeeth University are :
- Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Production Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Biomedical Engineering,
- Bachelor of Architecture.
4) What are the contact details of Bharti VidyaPeeth University?
The contact address for the university is
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030
Contact No.: +91-20-24407100, 24407114.
5) What is the email address of contact of the Bharti VidyaPeeth University?
The email address of contact of the Bharti VidyaPeeth University is email@example.com .
6) Is Bharti Vidyapeeth University UGC recognised?
Bharti Vidyapeeth University is a UGC recognised university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the university are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and rated as ‘A’ Grade. The university is also granted as Grade ‘A’ by Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The degrees awarded by the university are recognised in the country and abroad. There are nearly 29 institutions run by Bharti Vidyapeeth University.
7) What are the other programmes offered at Bharti Vidyapeeth University?
The other programmes offered at Bharti Vidyapeeth University are:
- Ph.D. Programmes
- Fellowship Programmes
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Diploma and Certificate Programmes and
- Fellowship Programmes.
8) Does the university provide Hostel Facility?
There are hostel facilities provided in most of the institutions of the University. They have separate hostel facility for girls and Boys with mess and canteen facilities.
9) How big is the campus?
The campus is situated on 5 acres of land in the picturesque setting of Parsik Hills. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled
Computer lab: Lab has 180 computers.