Jul 15, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 13, 2017
Sep 03, 2017
CENTAC MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Centralised Admission Committee is being conducted every year Centralised Admission Committee Master of Business Administration Entrance Test(CENTAC MBA) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the CENTAC-PG.
- Tie, if any, will be resolved by considering the aggregate marks/CGPA, in the qualifying examinations.
- For candidates with Engineering degree, aggregate marks/CGPA of the qualifying examination, from 3rd to 8th semester will be considered.
- For all other candidates, aggregate marks/CGPA in Part-III of the qualifying examination, will be considered.
- You are called for counselling, as per your merit in the respective category.
- You are advised to be present in the counselling venue at least 30 minutes before the start of your counselling session.
- Request for change of date and time of counselling will not be entertained.
- If you do not attend the counselling on the specified date and time, have to forego your claim of admission. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable reasons, ifyou are unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, you can attend it on a subsequent date and time during the counselling period, if any, with prior permission from the Convenor, CENTAC (MBA).
- But you can opt only for the seat available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per your original rank.
- In any case, counselling will not be done in the absence of your.
- Certificates / documents (as applicable) to be produced in original for verification at the time of counselling.
- If you are claiming admission under UT of Puducherry should produce certificates, for your community and claim under special reservations, issued by competent authority of Government of Puducherry only. Otherwise, you have to forgo your claim.
- The tie for the rank is resolved using the degree marks. Hence all candidates are directed to bring original mark statements of all the semesters /years of their degree examination.
- If you have deposited all or the required original certificates with an institution where you have already been admitted, a letter issued by the Head of the institution to that effect should be produced. Only in that case, attested photocopies of the relevant certificates will be accepted for verification and counselling. However all original certificates should be produced after securing admission under CENTAC (MBA) within the specified period. Before submitting original documents/ certificates to CENTAC (MBA), you are advised to take enough number of photocopies for your future use / reference.
- Unfilled seats or vacancies arising out of the dropouts of already admitted candidates (before the last date of admission as specified by the respective universities) would be filled up during subsequent counselling schedules. If you are already admitted during the previous phase of counselling schedules can also attend. No individual intimation will be sent to you in this regard. The vacancy positions can be obtained fromuniversity website.
- During each subsequent/ supplementary counselling, if you will have to pay an additional fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “THE CONVENOR, CENTAC-MBA”, payable at Puducherry towards non refundable fee.
Documents required :-
- Proof for Date of Birth ,
- Nationality certificate,
- Provisional / Degree certificate,
- Proof of Puducherry residence claim(preferably PIC duly validated within preceding six months from the date of counselling),
- Statement of Marks (preferably consolidated marks),
- Community certificate,
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate ( From the head of institution last studied),
- Certificates for FF/PH/DP/SP claim,
- Demand draft for counselling fee(Cash will not be accpted) .