Christ University MBA entrance exam (CU MBA EE - 2017)
Oct 01, 2016
Jan 25, 2017
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 02, 2017
CU MBA EE 2017 - Counselling Updates
Christ University conducts an entrance examination every year for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed insight about the counselling and selection procedure after the entrance examination.
Selection Procedure: -
The selection procedure involves the following steps: -
- Group Discussion
- ‘Written test
- Verbal Assessment and Personal Interview
- Academic Performace
Group Discussion: - Group Discussion will take place for 35 minutes for each group, and each student from a group will get 90 seconds for Micro Presentation.
Written Assessment: - The second stage of the selection procedure is written assessment or test. The candidates will be given 10 minutes, and they have to write an essay on the given topic not exceeding one A4 sheet paper.
Verbal Assessment & Personal Interview: - An expert panel will conduct the personal interview and verbal assessment.
Academic Performance: - The candidates will also be selected according to their previous academic performance.
The candidates will be intimated about the confirmation of admission within the 72 hours of the selection process. The names will be published on the official website. The candidates can check their confirmation of admission by logging on to the official website with the help of registration Id and password.
The candidates have to submit the following documents during the counselling process to confirm their admission: -
- Xerox copies of 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Xerox copies of semester mark sheets.
- If the candidate is still pursuing 8h semester, he/she can submit the Xerox copies of first to seventh-semester mark sheets.
- Provision degree certificate (if graduated)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certicate.
- The candidates must also take the printout of South Indian Bank application opening form which is attached with E-admission card. The candidates must affix one passport size photograph with the application form.
- The candidates who will be allotted seats must remit the fees at the South Indian Bank, Christ University, Main Campus Branch.
- The candidates who come under International Student Category (ISC) must register with the Foreign Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) of Local Police in Bangalore within 14 days from the date of admission.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place