Nov 03, 2015
Jan 05, 2016
Jan 17, 2016
Jan 21, 2016
CMAT Counselling FAQ
1) Does the name need to match with the names appearing on the identification documents?
Your name needs to be exactly identical to the name on your Xth Mark sheet or equivalent for candidates appearing for CMAT. Note: - If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document such as Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Legal Name Change Document and submit a photocopy at the time of the examination of CMAT and interview and at the time of joining a programme at institutes.
2) What are the timings to contact the helpline?
The FAQs, IVRS and online instructions are designed to enable self-service. You are requested to use these tools which can guide you through the entire process and help answer most of your queries. In case you are still facing issues, then CMAT Customer Care Support is available by phone and email from 8.00 am - 10.00 pm everyday
Helpline number: 022-66258304
Fax number : 022-25814283
E-mail id: email@example.com
Phone support availability: 5th October 2016 – 6th March 2017, 8.00 am - 10.00 pm everyday Daily Webmail support will be available from October March . Queries, received by webmail, will be responded within 2 business days. Do not send the same email multiple times, as it will delay the response process
3) Within how many days can I expect the results?
CMAT results are expected to be declared on 10th February 2017 on official website
4) Will I get to see my scores on the test day?
No. You will not get to see scores on the test day
5) Which universities / institutes will consider CMAT scores for admission?
All AICTE approved Institutes / Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges of Universities are expected to accept CMAT scores. The specific notifications issued by Universities and State Governments are available at CMAT website; www.aicte-cmat.in.
6) I have learnt that the test will not disqualify anybody, but will just give a rank to all test takers. The colleges, based on their individual merit list can decide if candidate of a certain rank is eligible for admission. Is the CMAT score only to rank candidates?
CMAT has been designed to assess all the candidates who appear in the test based on their aptitude towards the management education in the order of their merit. The objective of the test is not to eliminate the candidates from the process of seeking admission in the AICTE approved management programmes, rather to facilitate the institutions to select the suitable candidates as per their merit.