Jan 20, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 29, 2017
CUSAT CAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Cochin University Science & Technology Admission Test is being conducted ever year for the admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)course. The candidates can check the details related to selection and counselling procedure here.
Selection Procedure: -
- The qualified candidates in the Cochin University Science & Technology Admission Test for B.Tech are eligible for the admission to B.Tech course.
- However, the names of the candidates will be shortlisted basing on the performance in the entrance examination.
CUSAT CAT Counselling is being conducted by the University separately for admission to B.Tech in Marine Engineering and for B.Tech in other branches.The university conducted the counselling for Marine engineering course from June 28, whereas the CUSAT CAT Counselling for other engineering branches is being held from July 11 to August 12. However, the university has also announced spot admission for regular B.Tech programmes and for B.Tech marine engineering. CUSAT CAT next NRI and General spot admission for B.Tech regular programmes will take place on August 12, while CUSAT CAT next NRI and General spot admission for B.Tech Marine Engineering is being conducted on August 11. For spot admissions, candidates should report to the counselling venue at 9 am.
- The CUSAT Counselling will be held for all the passing students.
- No Individuals call letters/ communications will be sent to the you by post.
- In the counselling process, you have to register yourselves for admission to various academic programmes of the University.
- The registration will be done only through the login portal, link that is available at the time of counselling.
- If you are Register ,then you will be allotted seats as per your rank and availability of the seats.
Documents Required :-
- CUSAT CAT e-Admit Card.
- Migration Certificate (for students from Universities outside Kerala state) .
- S.S.L.C/10th Marks Sheet & pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.).
- Class 12th Marks Sheet / pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE, etc.).
- CUSAT CAT Application registration confirmation page.
- Certificate to prove Kerallite Status.
- Transfer Certificate from the school/Institution last attended (in English) .
- Conduct/Character Certificate from the school/Institution last attended (in English) .
- Four passport size photographs.
- Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority for ‘SEBC’ candidates belonging to the state of Kerala and who claim communal reservation in their online application.
- Community certificate issued by the Tahasildar for claiming admission under Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC)/ Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) category .
- Candidates who claim OEC status for fee concession should invariably produce OEC certificate issued by the competent revenue authority.
- Physically Handicapped certificate for candidates seeking admission under physically challenged (PHC) category.
- Sports Eligibility Certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council for candidates seeking admission under sports quota.
- Two sets of attested copies of all the original certificates/documents mentioned above.