Common Hotel Admission Test-E-Chat ( E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 14, 2016
May 29, 2016
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) Counselling FAQ
1) What about campus placement?
IIHM has PLACED more students than any other Indian Hotel School INTERNATIONALLY. Over 5000 IIHMites are placed in the last 21 years in the UK, Canada, Australia and USA. The ALUMNI of IIHM are employed in the TOPMOST positions in the best hotels of the World. IIHM recruiters include the best brands in the Global Hotel and Hospitality / Airline Industry like; Hyatt Group, Marriott, Taj Group, Le Meridien, Inter Continental, Oberoi Group, ITC Hotels, Hilton, Sheraton, Ramada, Park Hotel, Cable Beach Resort, Fairmont, Harbour View Hotels, Lasseters Hotel Casino, BA, Jet Airways, Emirates, Star Cruises, Caribbean Cruise Lines .
2) What are the Courses offered through E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) ?
- BA in Hospitality Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management,Catering & tourism
3) Is financial assistance available to students?
Yes. Indian students (landed immigrants) may apply for loan. We work with financial institutions that offer student loans to cover tuition fees or even living expenses. Please contact Admission office for detailed information.
4) Do I have to complete the programme within a fixed time limit?
Students are expected to make a commitment to the programme of study and complete it within the given time frame. As all the programmes are professional, 80 % attendance is required. Students can only be granted time for legitimate reasons such as medical and family emergencies.
5) If I am not an Indian resident, how do I apply for an Indian student visa?
International students need to apply for a study visa. You can apply for a study visa at your nearest Indian embassy abroad. Before you apply for a permit, you will need:
- A Formal Letter of Acceptance from International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata. Students who are qualified to join the programme will receive their Formal Letter of Acceptance once they have submitted their programme fees in full.
- A valid passport.
- A temporary resident visa (depending on your country of origin).
- For more information on the specific requirements for a study permit, and to find out your country's specific requirements for a resident visa, please visit and contact Citizenship and Immigration Office.
6) I understand that the program fee has to be paid in full before I apply for my study visa. What will happen if my study visa is rejected?
In the unlikely event that the study visa application is rejected, the program fee is refundable (Excepting Rs 25,000/- as registration fee ) within 30 working days, after the college receives the written proof that the study visa has been rejected by the Indian Immigration Office.
7) What Degree will I receive upon completion of the programs.
- BA in Hospitality Management (University of west London,Uk)
- B.Sc in Hotel Management,Catering & tourism(University Grants Commission).
8) What type of living environment should I expect, if I live in the hostel?
Students have the option to live in the hostel in a regular room. In the hostel, students have amenities that include wi-fi high-speed internet, community television with cable TV, lounge with indoor sports facilities, phone facility for local calls, bathrooms and housekeeping services.
9) Can I start the programme at different times of the year?
Usually all programmes start in August every year. Please contact Admission Office for more details
X-1, 8/3, Block-EP, Sector –V, Salt Lake Electronics complex, Kolkata-700091
Telephone: (033) 2357-7663/64 ,FAX: (033)23577735
Mobile:+91 - 9831259413 / 14 / 16 / 18 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B-2/70, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Near Badarpur
Metro Station, New Delhi-110044
Telephone:(011)43204700/01, E-mail: email@example.com
Mobile: +91 - 9999538238 / 9873156558
SSK Chambers, 874/A,Krishna Temple Road, H.A.L 2nd Stage,
Indiranagar, Bangalore – 38
Mobile: +91 - 8892864965 / 9902885522 / 9591000011
Kalptaru Arcade S.No.206/3 Plot No. 16 Viman Nagar,
(Near Rosary School and lane behind Phoenix Market City Mall),
Pune 411 014, Maharashtra
Telephone:(020)67296200/204 ,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91- 8600147345 / 8600995715 / 8600995714 / 8600995713 / 8600995712
IIHM Hotel School - 30, Durga Vihar Durgapura
behind Mahindra Towers, Tonk Road, Dalda Factory Road - Jaipur 302018
Telephone:-(0141)2722497/2721497/2720497 ,E-mail: email@example.com
Mobile: +91 - 9785323334/ 9785014005/ 9785024006
IIHM Hotel School, Ashram Road, Usmanpura, Opp. Fortune Hotel Landmark,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Pin-380013
Telephone:(079)27562100 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 - 8128647013
Cyber Edifice, Plot C1, C2, C3, 1&2, SY No 6/1, Gachibowli Village, Adjacent
to Quiet lands (Gachibowli Flyover), Hyderabad, Pin - 500032
Telephone:(040)42219305/06 ,E-mail: email@example.com
Mobile: +91 - 8790415472 / 8341615104 / 9959282465.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place