Jan 03, 2017
Jan 17, 2017
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 01, 2017
GIM Online Test- GOT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Gitam University conducts the Admission Test GIM (GITAM Institute of Management) Online Test (GOT )for(Master of Business Adminisration) MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- Attend GOT examination(exempted for those having national level aptitude test score)
- Participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the given schedule(Exempted for UG admission).
- Selection Letter will be sent through email within one week from the date of GD & PI.
- Upon receipt of selection letter, you have to pay Rs.40,000 (first installment) with-in seven days from the date of Selection letter.
- Provisional Admission letter will be sent through courier/registered post along with fee estimation letter for loan purpose for outstation candidates.
- You would receive confirmation of admission at the time of reporting for class work by submitting all original certificates and second installment of first year fee.
- For those not selected, await release of waiting list and receipt of communication on status of candidature.
- The physical presence of your at the counseling is mandatory. If a you are unable to present due to unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counseling, you may authorise your parent / guardian to represent at the counseling along with original certificates and prescribed fee.
- Only parent or Guardian is allowed along with you for the counseling.
- You may have to stay on the subsequent day, if necessary.
- Mere attending the counseling does not confer right for admission as Students called are more than the number of seats available.
Admission Cancellation Procedure:-
- You can withdraw Admission with a covering letter and original documents namely Provisional Admission Letter and 1st Installment Fee Receipt.
- If you submits cancellation letter on or before 31st May (for MBA) and 21st June (for UG) , he/she would receive only 75% of the first installment.
- If you submits cancellation letter one week before commencement of class work, you would receive only 50% of the first installment.
- No Refund will be made after commencement of class work.
Eligible aspirants should produce these documents in original along with two attested copies for verification during admission process:
- 10th Class pass certificate
- Class XII / Intermediate Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Final Year Bachelor's degree Mark Sheets for those who have completed Graduation/Post- Graduation; and
- Mark Sheets for first two/three years for all those appearing for Final Year Bachelor's degree Examinations .
- GITAM GOT Counselling Call Letter
- Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates
- For SC/ST Candidates: Integrated Community Certificate, if applicable
- For PH candidates: Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Bangalore Campus: Residence Certificate from competent authority (for a minimum period of 5 years) for claiming local category