GITAM Admission Test(UGTP)-B.Arch (GAT(UGTP)-B.Arch - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
May 16, 2016
GAT(UGTP)-B.Arch Counselling FAQ
1) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The University has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls in all three(3) Campuses:-Visakhapatnam Campus,Hyderabad Campus,Bengaluru Campus.
2) Which resources are available in Gitam university library?
Apart from regular text books, Lending Books,Current Awareness Service,CD copying: CD copier was purchased to give duplicate CDs of GRE, TOFEL, GMAT, CAT and other academic relevant information on CDs.,Latest arrivals,Document Delivery,OPAC(Online Public Access Catalogue).
3) What is the fee structure for the programs at GITAM University in B.Arch?
GAT tution Fee is 2,20,000/- p.a.
4) Where should I report on my first day?
5) Does GAT offer any financial assistance or scholarship?
Merit scholarships are available to deserving candidates. The student is required to fill a separate form after payment of Commitment Fee.
6) Does GAT arrange any educational loan?
Selected applicants can apply directly to any nationalized and private sector banks for educational loans. Necessary documents and other assistance will be provided by GAT to facilitate the process.
7) What has been GAT placement record?
GAT placement record has been outstanding in recent years. All the eligible students have been placed in reputed organizations through campus Placements.
8) I want to know whether degrees of Gitam University are recognized by the UGC and other professional bodies?
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, known as GITAM University, established u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, is one of India’s leading universities having 36 years of track record in teaching and research of global standards. The University is located in three picturesque campuses at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Recognizing the holistic education being imparted by the University, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India ranked GITAM as ‘I’ category University among the universities of its kind. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. GITAM is one of the chosen universities that has been accorded 12 (B) status by the University Grants Commission (UGC) facilitating high impact research by the faculty and students.
9) Can one withdraw his/her admission after payment of the commitment fee? In such a case will his/her commitment fee be refunded?
Yes. One can withdraw his/her admission after one pays the commitment fee. His/her commitment fee will be returned as per the norms of the University.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place