Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT - 2017)
May 01, 2017
Jul 30, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 28, 2017
GMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
The selection process of different international universities through GMAT can be different, therefore it is important that you go through the official website of colleges that you are applying for.
Selection process through GMAT is done on the basis of four components that you mention in your application form:
1. GMAT Score:
- Your GMAT score plays a very important role in the selection as the first screening is done on the basis of GMAT scores.
- To compete with the high scores you will have to aim for a GMAT score within 50 points of a school's average.
2. Work Experience:
- Universities look for candidates whose work experience proves that they have had an elevated career graph in terms of decision-making skills, managing responsibilities and demonstrating leadership.
- Another quality that b-schools look for is your ability to work well in teams. A prior history of leading teams by an applicant at work is an additional advantage and can be a deciding factor for all B-schools.
- Your recommendation letter values a lot. It should come from people who understand your skills and have seen your work.
- Be very careful while choosing your recommenders carefully. Big names are not as helpful as a thoughtful, affirmative letter from someone who knows your work well.
- Essay is another deciding factor is your essay. Your vision and thought process is judged on the basis of your essay.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place