Mar 28, 2016
Apr 02, 2016
May 10, 2016
May 18, 2016
Goa CET-BE Counselling FAQ
1) What are the programmes offered under GCET for B.E?
- B.E (Information Technology)
- B.E. (Computer)
- B.E. (Electronics & Telecom.)
- B.E. (Electrical & Electronics)
- B.E. (Mechanical)
- B.E. (Civil)
- B.E. (Mining).
2) What is the Counselling fee?
Counselling fee is the payment made by a candidate to show his/her seriousness/commitment in taking admission in any of the participating NLU(s). Counselling fee is not a separate fee, it is the adjustable advance paid which subsequently gets adjusted at the time of admission from the fee payable to the respective University by a candidate.
3) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
4) What does the Counselling process comprises of?
Counselling for GCET will be conducted in the beginning of June until July by DTE. To participate in counselling, candidates need to first fill and submit the Form B.E before the already notified date. Counselling for GCET will be conducted purely on the basis of the merit list prepared by the DTE.
5) What are the important documents need to be submitted at the time of admission?
Given below is the list of documents required by the candidates at the time of GCET Counselling Process:
- Date of Birth Proof
- GCET Admit Card
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Acknowledgement Slip of GCET with photograph
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Proof
- Documents to claim relaxation in the period of residence (if applicable)
- Family income certificate (or tuition fee waiver)
- Certificate of eligibility from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board).