Goa Common Entrance Test-B.Pharma (Goa CET-B.Pharma - 2016)
Mar 28, 2016
Apr 02, 2016
May 10, 2016
May 18, 2016
Goa CET-B.Pharma Counselling FAQ
1) On what basis will the merit list be prepared?
- The merit list shall be based on aggregate marks scored at GCET in the subjects of Physics and Chemistry.
- In case the above marks of two or more applicants are equal, applicant with more marks in GCET Chemistry shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- In case the marks in GCET in Chemistry are also equal, applicant with more aggregate marks in Physics and Chemistry at the qualifying examination (Std.XII th ) will be placed higher in the merit list. In case of tie at this stage, applicant scoring more marks in Chemistry at the qualifying examination (Std.XII th ) will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If all the above are also equal, then the applicant with earlier date of birth will be placed higher in the order of merit.
2) Can a candidate change his allocated college for admission?
No, seat once allocated will not be changed.
3) What documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted Medical / Dental College?
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to under-graduate medical courses for admission as mentioned below.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Director of Technical Education.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by DTE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity.
4) What does the Counselling process comprises of?
Counselling for GCET will be conducted in the beginning of June until July by DTE. To participate in counselling, candidates need to first fill and submit the Form BAMS before the already notified date. Counselling for GCET will be conducted purely on the basis of the merit list prepared by the DTE.
5) Are the colleges where the seats are allocated fixed?
The colleges where the reserved seats are allocated may vary from year to year.
6) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
7) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
8) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place