Mar 28, 2016
Apr 02, 2016
May 10, 2016
May 18, 2016
Goa CET-B.Sc(Nursing) Counselling FAQ
1) How many Seats are covered under the GCET B.Sc(Nursing) Entrance test ?
There are 100 seats covered under the GCET B.Sc(Nursing) Entrance test .
2) Can a candidate change his allocated college for admission?
No, seat once allocated will not be changed.
3) What documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted Medical / Dental College?
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to under-graduate medical courses for admission as mentioned below.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Director of Technical Education.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by DTE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity.
4) What does the Counselling process comprises of?
Counselling for GCET will be conducted in the beginning of June until July by DTE. To participate in counselling, candidates need to first fill and submit the Form B.sc nursing before the already notified date. Counselling for GCET will be conducted purely on the basis of the merit list prepared by the DTE.
5) Are the colleges where the seats are allocated fixed?
The colleges where the reserved seats are allocated may vary from year to year.
6) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
7) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.