Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test-M. Pharmacy (GPAT- M.Pharmacy - 2017)
Oct 10, 2016
Jan 15, 2017
Jan 28, 2017
Feb 19, 2017
GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017 - Counselling Updates
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). The candidates can use this score to join in any pharmacy institutes that accept GAPT score for the admission to M.Pharmacy course. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling process here.
Selection Process: -
- AICTE declares All India Merit List initially and the candidates can check their score.
- The candidates will be declared as eligible or qualified in the examination only if they had secured the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by AICTE.
- The short listing of candidates will be done based on the cut-off mark.
- Later, the candidates can download the score card from the official website of AICTE.
- The score card is valid to take admission to M.Pharmacy course.
- The score card is valid for three years.
Counselling Process: -
- The candidates can take part in the individual counselling process conducted by different institutes that accept GPAT score.
- The candidates can seek admission through the GPAT score depends upon the availability of seats and merit.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place