Jun 05, 2016
Jul 08, 2016
Jul 24, 2016
GNDU CET Counselling FAQ
1) How many Seats are covered under the GNDU CET (LLM)Entrance test ?
There are 40 seats covered under the GNDU CET (LLM) Entrance test .
2) What is the fee structure for LLM program at Guru Nanak Dev University ?
Fee (Approximate) Rs. Rs.20220/- .
3) Guru nanak dev university approved by the Government ?
G.N.D.U. is both a residential and an affiliating university.The National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited. The university at the five star level.
4) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
5) Do all students get hostel facilities?
- All rights of admission to the hostels are reserved with the Dean Students Welfare. Application for admission, on the prescribed Form, available in the offices of the wardens, accompanied by two passport size photographs, attested by the Head of the Department will be made in the students own handwriting and personally submitted to the warden of the hostel. Local students from within a radius of 40 kilometers (25 kilometers in case of girls), evening students, employees and part-time students are not eligible for admission to the hostel. Admission to hostel will be sought afresh in every academic session. Research Fellows are treated at par with other students.
- As the number of seats in the hostels is limited, accommodation in hostel shall not be available to all the applicants. The students are advised to make alternative arrangements for their stay outside the campus in that case.
6) What is the Counselling fee?
Counselling fee is the payment made by a candidate to show his/her seriousness/commitment in taking admission in any of the participating NLU(s). Counselling fee is not a separate fee, it is the adjustable advance paid which subsequently gets adjusted at the time of admission from the fee payable to the respective University by a candidate.
7) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.