Feb 01, 2017
Apr 09, 2017
Apr 16, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
HBSAT-MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Selection Process: Hyderabad Business School-MBA
In a very short span of time, Hyderabad Business School (HBS), GITAM University has built an excellent faculty pool of experience and a rich intellectual capital base, state of the art infrastructure, technology–savvy campus along with commitment towards quality and proven itself as an institution of quality management education, research, executive training development and consultancy.
HBS offers a Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme approved by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program aims at transforming young graduates into effective and successful business leaders. The prime focus of the program is to prepare professionals who would take up leadership positions in organizations across industry, government organizations, and NGOs.
PROCEDURE of ADMISSION into MBA Programme
Admission in Hyderabad Business School is through HBSAT-2017. Candidates with valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ATMA-2016 scores are eligible. Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test center outside India, not earlier than November 2011.
Candidates who have appeared for HBSAT 2017 or furnished valid CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/ GMAT/ATMA score and have applied to HBS will be shortlisted on the basis HBSAT 2017 /CAT-2016 /MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/NMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The objective is to assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a constituent of GITAM University conducts HBSAT ever year for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA). The candidates can check the details about selection and counselling process here.
Selection Procedure: -
- The names of the candidates who are qualified in HBSAT or CAT/ ATMA/ NMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ MAT will be shortlisted as per the marks they secure in these examinations as well as basing on the information they have provided in the application form.
- The previous educational background of the candidates will also be taken into consideration.
- The shortlisted candidates have to attend the final process of the interview which includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The managerial skills and communication skills of the candidates are tested in GD & PI.
- A final merit list will be published which contains the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted after the final process of interview.
- The names of the candidates who are allotted admission will be published on HBS website.
- The shortlisted candidates have to pay the first instalment of fee and confirm the admission.