Jul 01, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 20, 2017
Sep 24, 2017
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 - Counselling Updates
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts OPEN-MAT examination twice a year for the admission to PGDIM, DIM, MBA, PG Diplomas in OM, FM, FMP, MM ad HRM. Here is the detailed information about IGNOU OPEN-MAT selection and counselling procedure.
Selection Procedure: -
- After the declaration of OPEN-MAT results, a result card will be sent to the candidate.
- The result card indicates whether the candidate qualified the entrance examination or not.
- There is a separate cut-off score through which the result of the candidate will be declared.
- The qualified candidates who have qualified in OPEN-MAT have to apply for admission through a specified Application Form also called as Form 2.
- The candidates must attest the required documents with the application form and submit it to the Regional Director.
- Later, the candidates will be called for interview.
Counselling Process: -
- Usually, the counselling schedule takes place as per the timetable designed by the Coordinator of Study Centre.
- The counselling process usually takes place on weekdays, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- A 2 ½ hour duration counselling sessions will be conducted for each course in face to face mode.
- If necessary, the university also conducts live phone-in programmes with the help of various stations of All India Radio (AIR).
- The candidates can get the schedule of live phone-in-sessions from the study centre.
- Sometimes, live teleconferencing sessions will also be conducted with the help of satellite through interactive TV channel.
Documents Required for Counselling: -
- Counselling Letter
- Admit Card
- Two Passport Size Colour Photographs
- Both original and photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from Class X to Graduation.
- Caste Certificate (only for OBC/ SC/ ST)
- An affidavit claiming authenticity of caster certificate ifOBC candidates do not belong to the creamy layer.
- Original Migration Certificate