May 01, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
ILICAT Counselling FAQ
1) What is the fee structure for the LLM programs at Indian Law Institute ?
Fee to be paid:- Rs-80,000 per annum.
2) Are there any RESERVATIONS/ QUOTA of seats for seeking admission at Indian Law Institute ?
- 15 per cent seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.
- 27 per cent seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC. The OBC candidates if they wish to be considered under OBC Category should give Non Creamy Layer OBC declaration and undertaking with the application form for admission.
- 3 per cent seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates.
3) Are scholarships available for the Institute Students?
- The Institute offers scholarships of `10,000/- per annum to the students admitted in ILI in order of merit of the Common Admission Test to the first two students admitted to LL.M. - 1 year.
- The scholarship will be awarded after the 1st trimester examination.
- The scholarship will continue till these students complete their studies provided they continue to secure minimum 55% marks in the 1st attempt of the university examinations and maintain the quality of research papers submitted by them during the course of study.
4) What are Institute rules for attendance?
80% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
Note: It is compulsory for students of LL.M. – One Year Programme to attend the functions/ lectures organised by the ILI as and when invited.
5) Should we deposit the original certificates on the day of counseling?
No need to deposit, but you have to produce all original certificates for scrutiny by the University.
6) Has Indian Law Institute witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all.Ragging in any form shall be strictly prohibited within the premises of the Institute as well as on public transport or at any other place public or private. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/ her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him/ her from the Institution.
7) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
8) Is the counseling fee / tuition fee paid refundable in case we withdraw later?
Please see the information under refund published in official web portal.
9) Can the counseling date be rescheduled?