ILS PUNE (ILS PUNE - 2016)
May 08, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
ILS PUNE Counselling FAQ
1) It will take time to obtain transfer certificate and migration certificate. What do I do?
If you are admitted to the College, you will have time of two weeks after your admission for submitting the transfer certificate and migration certificate. These documents are mandatory for completing your eligibility with the Pune University. Your University results are liable to be withheld for not submitting these documents.
2) How many Seats are covered under the ILS Pune-3 year LLB Entrance test ?
There are 160 seats covered under the ILS Pune-3 year LLB Entrance test .
3) Are the fees for a semester, of for the full year?
The fees indicated are for the academic year.
4) Is Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune NAAC accredited?
Founded on June 20th, 1924 as the Law College, Poona when the University of Bombay gave its sanction for a college of law in Poona.Graded A+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, in 2004.
5) What is the fee structure for the 3 Year LLB program at Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune ?
1st LL.B. (three year course after graduation):-
- Within Maharashtra* Rs 35,300
- Outside Mahashtra* Rs 37,300
- SAARC Countries: Rs 1,04,310
- NRI, PIO and Foreign Nationals: Rs 1,73,850.
6) Do all students get hostel facilities?
- Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune provide hostel accommodation on the campus for men and women.All applications will be considered after admission is confirmed, subject to availability of rooms.
- Girls can apply for admission to the hostel after admission is confirmed.
7) How are the placements in ILS Pune?
Placement Cell of ILS Law College, Pune handles campus placements of the BALL.B & LL.B graduating students. The Placement cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
8) What are the Placements policy for final placements (2016-2017)?
- A student can apply to any number of companies, however after receiving first offer; she/he would be out of placement process.
- Eligibility for placement process will be based only when the student is passed in the placement examination.
- Any communication from companies & vice a versa to student will be routed through Training & Placement office.
- Student must ensure to inform Training & Placement office about opting out of final placement process due to personal reasons.
- Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place