Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test IMUCET MBA (IMUCET MBA - 2017)
Apr 01, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 08, 2017
IMUCET MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Indian Maritime University (IMU) conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for the admission to MBA programme. After the declaration of result, the candidates will be selected through a procedure followed by counselling process. Here is the detailed information about selection and counselling process after IMUCET MBA.
Selection Procedure: -
- The eligible candidates in the IMUCET examination are eligible for MBA seat.
- However, the qualified candidates will be allotted seats only through merit, i.e., the marks and rank they secure in IMUCET.
- A separate list will be declared where the names of the shortlisted candidates are present.
- The candidates whose names were shortlisted in the selection process have to attend the counselling at IMU Campuses.
- The counselling process involves the regular procedure of verification of certificates and seat allotment.
- Physical fitness clearance is also mandatory for the candidates to secure a seat.
- The candidates will be allotted seat in any of the IMU campuses or affiliated colleges.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place