Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPM - AT) (IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) - 2017)
Mar 16, 2017
May 21, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017 - Counselling Updates
IPMAT 2017 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected for the PI on the basis on their performance in the aptitude test.
- Students will need their seven digit Registration number and IPM application form number or date of birth to check IPMAT scores.
- Personal Interview (PI) for shortlisted candidates will be held in the mid of June 2017.
- Final selection of the students will be done on the basis of overall performance in the Aptitude Test (IPMAT) and PI. Candidates can expect the final admission list by the end of June 2017.
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) Counselling FAQ
1) What certificate will be issued and by whom?
Upon successful completion of all the requirements of the programme, IIM Indore will issue participants the certificate “Integrated Diploma in Management”.
2) Is attendance in classes compulsory?
Yes, attendance in classes is compulsory. Failure to meet the requirements related to attendance may lead to disciplinary action.
3) Who will be the Faculty for the programme?
The faculties are drawn from various sources which include faculty members of IIM Indore, resource persons/visiting faculty members from renowned colleges/institutes, industry experts and retired faculty members from Indian universities.
4) What are the tuition fee, payment schedule and other fee structure?
- The course fee for resident Indians for the first three years of the IPM would be Rs. 4,00,000/- (Rupees four lakh) per annum and Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees six lakh) for Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Course fee for the fourth and fifth years would be as per prevailing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) fees. The course fee includes lodging, access to lectures, computer facilities and library. Accommodation would be arranged on sharing basis for the first three years of IPM.
- Single room accommodation would be made available for the fourth and fifth years of the Programme.
5) What is the maximum intake and reservation scheme?
The proposed intake is limited to 121 candidates and Government of India reservation norms will be followed for admission.
6) Will study material for courses be provided?
Most of the study material will be available at no additional charge in the library.However, students will have to purchase textbooks on their own.
7) Will hostel facilities be provided?
All students are required to stay on campus since this is a full time residential programme. Accommodation would be arranged on a sharing basis for the first 3 years. Single room accommodation would be made available for the 4th and 5th year of Programme.
8) What are the computer facilities available?
IIM Indore has a large number of computer terminals in the computer labs as well as all necessary software/applications required for the programme. All hostel rooms are equipped for LAN or Internet access. However, students will not be provided any laptop / desktop from the institute.
9) What about campus placement?
IIM Indore would provide active support and guidance to students of IPM to find suitable job opportunities at the end of the programme and internships during the programme.A brilliant bunch of management candidates, extremely capable- makes selection of candidates a rich and fruitful experience” were the comments from Tata Sky, a first time recruiter on campus, reaffirming the quality of students and the process at IIM Indore.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place