IPU CET Law (IPU CET Law - 2016)
Feb 14, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPU CET Law Counselling FAQ
1) What are the criteria for reservation policy of University?
The reservation policy is uploaded in the Admission Brochure .
2) I am aware that admissions in GGSIPU are based on CET merit and one has to participate in the Counselling process.How do I know the dates for Counselling?
This year, University is conducting Online Counselling for 11 programmes. The details with names of the programmes and the schedule has been uploaded on the University website.Also, candidates may refer to the Offline Counselling schedule for counselling to be held manually/offline.
3) How many seats are reserved for Delhi and Outside Delhi Region?
Generally, 85% of the sanctioned intake shall be allocated for Delhi Region and 15% of the sanctioned intake shall be allocated for Outside Delhi Region. However, in case of Self Financing Institutes, sanctioned intake also includes 10% Management Quota seats (if offered). Certain institutes established by Central Govt. and Minority Institutions etc.; the reservation of seat will be as notified by the Statutory Bodies.
4) What documents are required at the time of counseling?
No documents are required for participating in the online allotment (Online Counselling) process. However, after allotment of seat,candidates will have to report for document verification at the University designated centres as notified.
5) Is it required to pay any registration fee for online counselling?
Yes, it is mandatory for the all CET qualified candidates to submit an Amount of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) (one time non refundable) as counselling participation fee for online counselling.
6) What are the modes of online payments for registration fees, counseling fees admission fees?
For Online admission procedure, the candidates will get two options of payment:-
1. Cash payment (Challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank).
2. Net Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
7) Who is the final authority regarding reservation policy?
Final decision regarding reservation policy will be taken by the Government of NCT of Delhi and the same will be announced on the University website.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place