Feb 14, 2016
May 15, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPUCET BBA Counselling FAQ
1) Who is the final authority regarding reservation policy?
Final decision regarding reservation policy will be taken by the Government of NCT of Delhi and the same will be announced on the University website.
2) When will the online allotment process start for this year ?
The online schedule for registration, seat allotment and other details is available in University website .
3) Do I have to report to any counseling centre for registration or choice filling?
No. online registration and choice filling can be done from place of convenience(including from home) using internet.
4) What is the process of Online allotment of seat?
The detail of Online allotment of seat is available in the Admission Brochure. All the candidates who wish to seek admission through online process for the respective CET Codes for which Online Counselling is being held and should logon to website at the time of admission.
5) What is the Placement record of BCA student?
Some of the students seek assistance for placements while others go for higher studies. Our Campus placement has been good.
6) What are the criteria for reservation policy of University?
The reservation policy is uploaded in the Admission Brochure .
7) How many seats are reserved for Delhi & outside Delhi Students?
85% seats are for candidates belonging to Delhi region, whereas 15% of the seats are for outside Delhi region.