ITM University National Entrance & ScholarshipTest (NEST)-B.Pharm (ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm Counselling FAQ
1) Who is the Chancellor of ITM University?
The Chancellor of ITM University is Mr. Ramashankar Singh.
2) Who is the Vice Chancellor of ITM University?
The Vice Chancellor of ITM University is Dr. K. K. Dwivedi (Vice Chancellor).
3) Is ITM University Approved by UGC? Is ITM courses approved by AICTE?
The University has the approval and recognition of all statutory national bodies, including the UGC. All echnical courses are approved by the AICTE, BCI, PCI, and NCTE.
4) What is the fee structure for B.Pharma program at ITM University ?
B.Pharma Annual Fee is :-
Course Fees per year in INR
International fee in INR
(Except for SAARC Countries)
5) Has ITM University witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
6) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
Absolutely, yes. excellent Mess and Cafeteria, a well equipped Amphitheater and seminar halls, a well stocked library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities, well coordinared transport network,Wi-fi hot spots, 24×7 internet access and round the clock security.
7) Where should I report on my first day?
8) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
9) What is prescribed dress code for ITM University Students?
All schools have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Departments. Students are expected to be neatly attired and in keeping it University norms.
10) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.
11) What is the University role in the placement of students?
ITM University has an exclusive training augmentation & placement assistance cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell imparts augmentation program in advanced & latest technologies and training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about over all employment trends in both corporate and public sectors which results in mass recruitment of the trained students in the list of companies which regularly visit the university campus.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place